Monday, June 30, 2014

My Author's Video

It's good to have friends. And although not necessary, it's very cool to have friends that buy my books or, in this case, help me sell them.

My good friend Earl Harris is a film maker extraordinaire, and out of the goodness of his heart made me an author's video. I told him it was his job to keep me from making an idiot of myself. He succeeded... and then some. I know this because, at least twice, I exploded into giggles when asked a question, I typed silly stuff on my computer when I didn't realize that was being filmed, and once I almost fell out of my chair. Nary a faux pas remains, not because I'm so great but because Earl is.   

Here it is...and also the links to Earl's company and personal media if you ever need an author's video, or anything else filmed.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6n1-rlzzNI&feature=youtu.be

Motivation Media Website


YOUTube channel


Twitter Account

No comments:

Post a Comment