Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Wonderful PS



I opened my door a few days ago to discover a wonderful postscript to the story I wrote about Kukla and her lovely face. She sent me an enchanted fairy crown and a magical fairy door. They are both beautiful, the crown is my favorite (above).

And you can get your very own. Her website can be found in a previous post.

Which reminds me of something I believe is very important. Making a living through art of any kind is hard. We fellow artists, writers, actors, dancers, and musicians should praise, celebrate, and if all possible, promote one another.

When it comes right down to it, who else can understand the joys...and the sorrows... that can come with a creative profession?

Hummmm. I have other artist friends and family members. Prepare to surrender some pictures or maybe a story. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment